Parents Meetings & Feedback
Our Parent and Carers meetings are for all parents, carers, friends and relatives of our children, to access. They include information sessions to help give you opportunities for building, learning and understanding about a variety of subjects. You will find them informative in a relaxed and friendly environment with refreshments provided too! All parents/carers and family members are welcome to join our workshops and coffee mornings - please contact our main office for further information 0115 9155815.
Parent and Carer meetings are very important to us and we are keen to see you all in school now that it is possible to reopen our doors to visitors.
Please contact us via email at email@example.com if you wish to provide us with any feedback on prior sessions and information you would like us to cover.
We will continue to adds dates for parents meetings to this page, so please watch this space!
2021 - 2022
- Monday 27th September 2021 - Coffee Morning in school - 10.00-12.00
2020 - 2021
- Thursday 19th November 2020 - Zoom Coffee Morning
Primary School 10.00 – 10.45
Middle School 11.00 – 11.45
Upper School 12.30 – 1.15
- Friday 4th December 2020 - Zoom Coffee Morning
- Monday 7th December 2020 - Zoom Coffee Morning
- Monday 18th January 2021 - E-Safety Workshop
- Thursday 11th March 2021 - Zoom Special Achievements Meeting
- Tuesday 16th March 2021 - Zoom Special Achievements Meeting
- Wednesday 9th June 2021 - Maths and English workshop - sharing information about teaching reading and maths
- Thursday 17th June 2021 - Curriculum Workshop: PSHE & RSE
- Tuesday 29th June 2021 - Sleep Workshop
2019 - 2020
- Friday 7th February 2020 (10-12) – Wellbeing Workshop
- Friday 6th March 2020 (10-12) – HOPE Coffee Morning
- Wednesday 9th October 2019 (10-12) - Coffee morning meeting other parents
2018 - 2019
- Friday 28th June 2019 (10-12) - Relationships and Sex Education
- Friday 17th May 2019 (10 - 12) - Make and take signs and symbols
- Friday 25th January 2019 - Signing workshop
- Friday 23rd November 2018 - Siblings workshop
- Tuesday 9th October 2018 - Use of visual supports
Please take a few minutes to look through the feedback we have received from parents and carers this year. When visiting the school (in our main reception) you will find our Positive Comments Book, made by pupils to capture feedback from all visitors. We welcome all positive feedback. Please complete the form below and return it to the school (post of email) if you wish to share this. All pupils, parents / carers, staff and members of our school community have access to this book. Feedback is often share in Assemblies, school briefing sessions and staff meetings.
Comments and Feedback Slip
Parents and Carers Questionnaires
Please complete the following if you require advice or information: