Class 14 (Newstead)
Welcome to Class 14 - Newstead
Class 14: Newstead has 11 pupils with 4 regular staff, and are supported by additional supply members of staff. Rachael is the class teacher who is backed by a wonderful team, all working together to nurture the students' learning.
Meet our team....
Meet some of our students:
Like the other classes at Rosehill we have a suite of rooms, each with a specific purpose:
- Group room – for whole group activities including morning group, lessons and small group activites.
- 1 activity room– for independent/guided work activities, art and crafts and messy sensory activities. This room is also used for snack and dinner time.
- 1 work room for 1:1 work sessions.
- 1 reading/sensory room for looking at books or engaging in sensory exploration.
- 1 balance room – an environment where pupils can relax and take a little time to themselves, interact and communicate with staff or enjoy the equipment on offer.
- We also have an outside area for outdoor play.
Important days for Class 14
Wednesday afternoon: PE options, please remember to bring your sports kit.
Thursdays: Some students go off-site during 'Access to Nature' and will need clothing that is appropriate for the current weather conditions.
Please contact Rachael if you have any questions or comments