Governor Information and Attendance at Meetings 2020 - 2021
Meet The Governors of Rosehill School 2020/2021
The Governing body is constituted as follows:
- 1 Local Authority Governor
- 1 Staff Governor
- 2 Parent Governors
- 5 Co-opted Governors
- 1 Associate Governor
Individual Governors have areas of responsibility such as Leadership and Management, Safeguarding, Finance, Health & Safety, GDPR, Premises Development and Governor Training.
Dates for meetings (2020-2021)
- 28th April 2021 - Full Governors Meeting
- 10th March 2021 - Full Governors Meeting
- 3rd February 2021 - Finance Meeting
- 27th January 2021 - Full Governors Meeting
- 19th February 2021 - Finance Meeting
- 18th November 2020 - Full Governors Meeting
- 11th November 2020 - Finance Meeting
- 1st October 2020 - Full Governors Meeting
- 22nd September 2020 - Finance Meeting
Governor details including name, business interest, relationship with school staff plus governor role elsewhere
Term of Office
2020 - 2021 Meetings
Co-opted (previous Chair)
(term of office ended 01.02.2021)
Jonny Kirk -
Service Manager, Nottingham City Council
Helene Denness -
Consultant at Nottingham City Council
2017-2021 (term of office ended 01.02.2021)
Amy Taylor -
Community Paediatrician, Chair of Governors at Archbishop Cranmer CofE Academy
Vice - Chair
|April Corey||Co-opted||Governing Body|
|Natalie Kenneison||Co-opted||Governing Body||4 year 2020-2024||1/4|
|Robin Radford||Co-opted||Governing Body|
|Rebecca Hyder||Co-opted||Governing Body|
Finance committee - Jonny Kirk (Chair), Gareth Hicks (Vice Chair), Cheryl Steele (Headteacher). Also in attendance Elizabeth Eyre (School Business Manager) who does not have voting rights.
Pay committee – Vice Chair, Gareth Hicks, plus 2 non staff members of the governing body.
Pay appeal committee – Chair, Jonny Kirk, plus two non staff governors.
Pupil discipline committee – Chair or Vice-Chair, plus two non staff members of the governing body.