Class 9 (Seal)
Meet the Class 9 Team
Our Classroom Environment
Class 9 has a suite of rooms, each with a specific purpose:
- Group room – for whole group activities including morning group, lessons and small group activities.
- 1 activity room– for independent/guided work activities, painting and crafts and messy sensory activities. This room is also used for snack and dinner time.
- 1 work room for 1:1 work sessions.
- 2 balance rooms – an environment where pupils can relax and take a little time to themselves, interact and communicate with staff and self regulate.
- We also have an outside area for outdoor play.
Important days to remember
Community skills is on a Tuesday. Next half term we are planning to go out into the community and help out with society. Families will be told which day their child is having community skills.
PE takes place on a Thursday. Please send in appropriate clothing and footwear for these activities.