Class 9 (Seal)
Our Classroom Environment
Class 9 has a suite of rooms, each with a specific purpose:
- Group room – for whole group activities including morning group, lessons and small group activities.
- 1 activity room– for independent/guided work activities, painting and crafts and messy sensory activities. This room is also used for snack and dinner time.
- 1 work room for 1:1 work sessions.
- 2 balance rooms – an environment where pupils can relax and take a little time to themselves, interact and communicate with staff and self regulate.
- We also have an outside area for outdoor play.