Class 6 (Hexagon)
Welcome to Class 6 - Hexagon
In Hexagon class we have 8 brilliant, hard-working pupils who are developing daily in all areas of the curriculum and working hard at their life skills.
The class Throne team is ran by Abi, Sarah, Sue, Zac and our midday Pat.
Please check in on this page regularly to see what we have been up to!
Meet the staff team
Meet some members of Class Hexagon
Class 6 has eight key stage 2/3 pupils.
Check in regularly for videos and links to support your home learning.
The Three Little Pigs
Important days for Class 6 Hexagon
Tuesday - P.E. - Appropriate footwear and clothing to be worn, please send in PE kit.
Our classroom environment
Like the other classes at Rosehill we have a suite of rooms, each with a specific purpose:
- Group room – for whole group shared activities including welcome group, curriculum lessons and transition times.
- 2 work rooms for 1:1 work sessions.
- Activity room – for curriculum lessons, indoor play and snack time.
- 1 balance room – an environment where pupils can relax and take a little time to themselves, interact and communicate with staff or enjoy the equipment on offer.
- 1 playroom - an environment for relaxation and Intensive Interaction sessions.
- Outdoors, we have an enclosed area for play times.
- We also have some toilet cubicles, urinals and a Personal care room.