Class 5 (Starfish)
Welcome to class 5 - Starfish!
Meet the class 5 team:
Meet some of our pupils:
In Class 5 at Rosehill we have a suite of rooms, each with a specific purpose:
- Group zone – for whole group activities including morning group, lessons and small group activities.
- 1 activity zone – for independent/guided work activities, painting and crafts and messy sensory activities. This room is also used for snack time.
- 2 work rooms for 1:1 work sessions.
- 1 balance room – an environment where pupils can relax and take a little time to themselves, interact and communicate with staff or enjoy the equipment to support with their self-regulation.
- 1 reading zone - for pupils to choose books to read for pleasure and for guided reading.
- We also have an outside area for outdoor play.
Important days to remember
Tuesday - Swimming on Tuesday mornings, please pack swimming shorts, towels and shower gel
Thursday - PE on Thursday mornings, please send in appropriate clothing and footwear for your child to use