Class 5 (Mercury)
Welcome to Class 5 - Mercury
In Class 5 we have 4 teaching staff and 8 pupils. We adhere to our pupils needs ensuring that we achieve the best we can possibly achieve through learning and fun.
Mercury class Staff
Class Mercury Environment
In Class 5 at Rosehill we have a suite of rooms, each with a specific purpose:
- Group zone – for whole group activities including morning group, lessons and small group activities.
- 1 activity zone – for independent/guided work activities, painting and crafts and messy sensory activities. This room is also used for snack time.
- 2 work rooms for 1:1 work sessions.
- 1 balance room – an environment where pupils can relax and take a little time to themselves, interact and communicate with staff or enjoy the equipment to support with their self-regulation.
- 1 reading zone - for pupils to choose books to read for pleasure and for guided reading.
- We also have an outside area for outdoor play.
Important days to remember
Mondays - Monday mornings are our P.E days, so please ensure we are wearing suitable shoes.
Tuesdays - Tuesday mornings will be our swimming days - please ensure you have your swimming kit