Class 5 (Mercury)
Welcome to Class 5 - Mercury
In Class 5 we have 4 teaching staff and 8 pupils. We adhere to our pupils needs ensuring that we achieve the best we can possibly achieve through learning and fun.
Mercury Class Staff
Class Mercury Environment
In Class 5 at Rosehill we have a suite of rooms, each with a specific purpose:
- Group zone – for whole group activities including morning group, lessons and small group activities.
- 1 activity zone – for independent/guided work activities, painting and crafts and messy sensory activities. This room is also used for snack time.
- 2 work rooms for 1:1 work sessions.
- 1 balance room – an environment where pupils can relax and take a little time to themselves, interact and communicate with staff or enjoy the equipment to support with their self-regulation.
- 1 reading zone - for pupils to choose books to read for pleasure and for guided reading.
- We also have an outside area for outdoor play.
Important days to remember
Mondays - Monday mornings are our P.E days, so please ensure you are wearing suitable shoes.
Tuesdays - Tuesday mornings are our swimming days - please ensure you have your swimming kit, this includes a swimming nappy if you need them. Through this we are promoting independence as much as possible and therefore try to develop self help skills with getting dressed into and out of swim wear.