Class 3 (Moon)
Welcome to Class 3 - Moons!
Our class is made up of one teacher and three teaching assistants across different days
Our class is made up of 7 Key Stage 2 boys
Our Autumn Topic Web
Our classroom environment
Like the other classes at Rosehill we have a suite of rooms, each with a specific purpose:
- Group zone– for whole group activities including morning group, lessons and small group activities.
- 1 activity zone– for independent/guided work activities, painting and crafts and messy sensory activities. This room is also used for snack and dinner time.
- 1 work room for 1:1 work sessions.
- 1 balance room – an environment where pupils can relax and take a little time to themselves, interact and communicate with staff or enjoy the equipment on offer.
- 1 reading zone- for pupils to choose books to read for pleasure.
- We also have an outside area for outdoor play.
Important Days to remember
PE is on Wednesday. Please provide your child with a PE kit, including suitable footwear.
Spring Term 2022
This term we are learning about 'The Land Before Time' as our overarching topic and Fairytales in English.
If you want to contact Class 3, please fill in the form.