Class 2 (Sun)
Welcome to Class 2- Sun
Class 2 have 8 pupils, 2 regular staff and are supported by additional supply members of staff.
Sarah is the class teacher who is supported by a fantastic team who work brilliantly with the pupils to support their learning.
This year classes have a space and planets theme, we are class universe.
Meet our team
Meet our students:
Like the other classes at Rosehill we have a suite of rooms, each with a specific purpose:
- Group room – for whole group activities including morning group, lessons and small group activities.
- 1 activity room– for independent/guided work activities, art and crafts and messy sensory activities. This room is also used for snack and dinner time.
- 1 work room for 1:1 work sessions.
- 1 reading/sensory room for looking at books or engaging in sensory exploration.
- 1 balance room – an environment where pupils can relax and take a little time to themselves, interact and communicate with staff or enjoy the equipment on offer.
- We also have an outside area for outdoor play.