Class 2 (Clownfish)
Meet the Class 2 Team
Meet some of our pupils:
Like the other classes at Rosehill we have a suite of rooms, each with a specific purpose:
- Group room – for whole group activities including morning group, lessons and small group activities.
- 1 activity room– for independent/guided work activities, art and crafts and messy sensory activities. This room is also used for snack and dinner time.
- 1 work room for 1:1 work sessions.
- 1 reading/sensory room for looking at books or engaging in sensory exploration.
- 1 balance room – an environment where pupils can relax and take a little time to themselves, interact and communicate with staff or enjoy the equipment on offer.
- We also have an outside area for outdoor play.
Important information for Class 2:
We have PE on a Monday and dance on a Friday so please send your child in sports clothes on these days.
Please send in a drink for your child in a labelled bottle.