Class 14 (Universe)
Class 14 Universe
Welcome to Class 14- Universe.
Class 14 have 9 pupils, 4 regular staff and are supported by additional supply members of staff. Rachael is the class teacher who is supported by a fantastic team who work brilliantly with the pupils to support their learning.
This year classes have a space and planets theme, we are class universe.
Meet our team....
Like the other classes at Rosehill we have a suite of rooms, each with a specific purpose:
- Group room – for whole group activities including morning group, lessons and small group activites.
- 1 activity room– for independent/guided work activities, art and crafts and messy sensory activities. This room is also used for snack and dinner time.
- 1 work room for 1:1 work sessions.
- 1 reading/sensory room for looking at books or engaging in sensory exploration.
- 1 balance room – an environment where pupils can relax and take a little time to themselves, interact and communicate with staff or enjoy the equipment on offer.
- We also have an outside area for outdoor play.
Important days for Class 14
Wednesday morning - Nottingham college come into school and do dance and drama sessions with some of our pupils.
Friday morning: PE, please remember to bring your sports kit.
Topic Web for summer 2022
Here are some photos of what we have been doing this term
Please contact Rachael if you have any questions or comments