Class 14 (Pyramid)
Class 14 Pyramid
Welcome to Class 14- Pyramid
Class 14 have 10 pupils with four full time and one part time member of staff . Rachael is the class teacher who is supported by a fantastic team who work brilliantly with the pupils to support their learning.
This year classes have a shape theme, we are class Pyramid, this will help us expand our shapes vocabulary.
Meet our team....
Like the other classes at Rosehill we have a suite of rooms, each with a specific purpose:
- Group room – for whole group activities including morning group, lessons and small group activites.
- 1 activity room– for independent/guided work activities, art and crafts and messy sensory activities. This room is also used for snack and dinner time.
- 1 work room for 1:1 work sessions.
- 1 reading/sensory room for looking at books or engaging in sensory exploration.
- 1 balance room – an environment where pupils can relax and take a little time to themselves, interact and communicate with staff or enjoy the equipment on offer.
- We also have an outside area for outdoor play.
Important days for Class 14- Pyramid
Monday morning: Woodland walk, please warm coats for cold/wet weather.
Wednesday morning: PE, please remember to bring your sports kit.
Please contact Rachael if you have any questions or comments