Class 14 (Pyramid)
Class 14 Pyramid
Welcome to Class 14- Pyramid
Class 14 have 9 pupils with four full time and one part time member of staff . Rachael is the class teacher who is supported by a fantastic team who work brilliantly with the pupils to support their learning.
This year classes have a shape theme, we are class Pyramid, this will help us expand our shapes vocabulary.
Meet our team....
Like the other classes at Rosehill we have a suite of rooms, each with a specific purpose:
- Group room – for whole group activities including morning group, lessons and small group activites.
- 1 activity room– for independent/guided work activities, art and crafts and messy sensory activities. This room is also used for snack and dinner time.
- 1 work room for 1:1 work sessions.
- 1 reading/sensory room for looking at books or engaging in sensory exploration.
- 1 balance room – an environment where pupils can relax and take a little time to themselves, interact and communicate with staff or enjoy the equipment on offer.
- We also have an outside area for outdoor play.
Important days for Class 14- Pyramid
Wednesday afternoon: PE, please remember to bring your sports kit.
Topic web Summer Term 2 2021
Please contact Rachael if you have any questions or comments
In P.E we are developing our ball skills through playing sports such as netball and football. We also have the opportunity to access rebound therapy as part of our PE sessions.
In maths we developing our data handling skills through conducting class surveys and using the data we have collected to practice counting and form different charts.