Class 14 (Blue Whale)
Welcome to Class 14 - Blue Whale.
Class 14 have 10 pupils, 4 regular staff and are supported by additional supply members of staff. Rachael is the class teacher who is supported by a fantastic team who work brilliantly with the pupils to support their learning.
This year classes have a sea creatures theme, we are class 14 - Blue Whale.
Meet our team....
Meet our students: here some of them are...
Like the other classes at Rosehill we have a suite of rooms, each with a specific purpose:
- Group room – for whole group activities including morning group, lessons and small group activites.
- 1 activity room– for independent/guided work activities, art and crafts and messy sensory activities. This room is also used for snack and dinner time.
- 1 work room for 1:1 work sessions.
- 1 reading/sensory room for looking at books or engaging in sensory exploration.
- 1 balance room – an environment where pupils can relax and take a little time to themselves, interact and communicate with staff or enjoy the equipment on offer.
- We also have an outside area for outdoor play.
Important days for Class 14
Tuesday morning: PE, please remember to bring your sports kit.
(More to be confirmed!)
Please contact Rachael if you have any questions or comments