Class 13 (Stingray)
Welcome to Class 13 Stingray
Our classroom environment
Like the other classes at Rosehill we have a suite of rooms, each with a specific purpose:
- Group room – for whole group activities including morning group, lessons and small group activities.
- 1 activity room– for indepednent/guided work activities, painting and crafts and messy sensory activities. This room is also used for snack and dinner time.
- 1 work room for 1:1 work sessions.
- 2 balance rooms – an environment where pupils can relax and take a little time to themselves, interact and communicate with staff or enjoy the equipment on offer.
- We also have an outside area for outdoor play.
Thursday: PE day, please remember your P.E kit.
Friday: Gym in the morning or College all day
Don't forget to check out our Home Learning page for Upper School!
Click on the link below.