Class 12 (Sea Otter)
Welcome to Class 12 Sea Otter
Meet class 12 team
Meet some of our pupils
Our Classroom Environment
Like the other classes at Rosehill we have a suite of rooms, each with a specific purpose:
- Group room – for whole group activities including morning group, lessons and small group activities.
- 1 activity zone– for independent /guided work activities, painting and crafts and messy sensory activities. This room is also used for snack and dinner time.
- 1 study zone for 1:1 work sessions.
- 1 balance room an environment where pupils can relax and take a little time to themselves, interact and communicate with staff or enjoy the equipment on offer.
- we have a reading/calming room that is used during the day and at the end of the day for choosing time.
- We also have an outside area for outdoor play.
Important days to remember
Community skills take place on a Monday morning. We are practising our skills of going out in the community and working within society.
PE takes place on a Friday. Please send in appropriate clothing and footwear for these activities.
If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to contact the class.