Class 1 (Rocket)
Welcome to Class 1 - Rocket
Meet our wonderful team!
Danielle is the class teacher, who is supported by 3 teaching assistants.
Our fantastic pupils... We have 8 children in our class.
Our classroom environment
Like the other classes at Rosehill we have a suite of rooms, each with a specific purpose:
- Group zone– for whole group activities including morning group, lessons and small group activities.
- 1 activity zone– for independent/guided work activities, painting and crafts and messy sensory activities. This room is also used for snack and dinner time.
- 1 work room for 1:1 work sessions.
- 1 balance room – an environment where pupils can relax and take a little time to themselves, interact and communicate with staff or enjoy the equipment on offer.
- 1 play shop - for pupils to develop their play and life skills.
- We also have an outside area for outdoor play.
Important Days to remember
PE is on Wednesday Afternoon. Please provide your child with a PE kit, including suitable footwear.
Community skills is on Friday Afternoon. Please provide your child with suitable clothing and footwear.
Please take a look at our planning for this term
If you would like to contact me please do not hesitate to do so