Class 1 (Rocket)
Welcome to Class 1 - Rockets
Our classroom environment
Like the other classes at Rosehill we have a suite of rooms, each with a specific purpose:
- Group zone– for whole group activities including morning group, lessons and small group activities.
- 1 activity zone– for independent/guided work activities, painting and crafts and messy sensory activities. This room is also used for snack and dinner time.
- 1 work room for 1:1 work sessions.
- 1 balance room – an environment where pupils can relax and take a little time to themselves, interact and communicate with staff or enjoy the equipment on offer.
- 1 reading zone- for pupils to choose books to read for pleasure.
- We also have an outside area for outdoor play.
Important Days to remember
PE is on Wednesday Afternoon. Please provide your child with a PE kit, including suitable footwear.
If you would like to contact me please do not hesitate to do so