Class 1 (Angelfish)
Welcome to Class 1 - Angelfish
Our classroom environment
Like the other classes at Rosehill we have a suite of rooms, each with a specific purpose:
- Group zone– for whole group activities including morning group, lessons and small group activities.
- 1 activity zone– for independent/guided work activities, painting and crafts and messy sensory activities. This room is also used for snack and dinner time.
- 1 work room for 1:1 work sessions.
- 1 balance room – an environment where pupils can relax and take a little time to themselves, interact and communicate with staff or enjoy the equipment on offer.
- 1 play shop - for pupils to develop their play and life skills.
- We also have an outside area for outdoor play.
Important Days to remember
PE is on Wednesday Afternoon. Please provide your child with a PE kit, including suitable footwear.
Community skills is on Friday Afternoon. Please provide your child with suitable clothing and footwear.
If you would like to contact me please do not hesitate to do so